Friday, July 6, 2012

what if...

"what if i was a bird, i'd be killed by a hunter.
what if i was a snake, tamers could tame me.
what if i was a four legged animal, anyone could hunt me,
make me extinct, cook me, boil me, fry me, eat me.....
put me as a show piece, poacher-ed away from home.


thats why i became a human.
unlike others i can be a free being, roaming, hunting instead of being hunted.
boiling, frying, grilling, eating.....
Doing anything with anything that i didnt become, so that i could become a being
to do these things to them.....


So be proud of what you became, "


This thinking is a very bad thinking for the likes of human. they should be gentle calm and like a nerd.
studying diffrent aspects of life for the purpose of earths gratitude, longitude and latitude, balanced nature, good environment.


what if the people were solely like this the earth would be a good place to visit even for aliens (if there are any).....


The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment